Oct 6, 2014

MultiColor Monday: Sherry Carter

This week, the series continues another member from my Word Weavers critique group (click here for more info on my group), Sherry Carter.

About MultiColor Monday: As most of you know, all writers need regular inspiration. On the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month, I’ll share information about people who inspire me by their writing and their lives. The series is called Multi-Color Monday to reflect the beauty and diversity of God’s children. My hope is that you, too, will be blessed and inspired by those you meet here.


About Sherry:

Sherry is a gifted Bible study author, speaker, and blogger. From her blog’s “meet me” summary:

“God's called me to be many things over the years: daughter, sister, friend, stay-at-home mom, and career woman. But most precious to me is His call to be His daughter. I'm still amazed at Jesus' love for me, His willingness to cleanse my sins, and His desire to live within me.

Jesus is the one constant in my life; never wavering, no matter my circumstances. As a teacher, speaker, and author, my deep desire is to lead women to fall in love with God's Word and to bring His truths off of the page into real life.”

Check out her website at Sherry’s Light Blog, where you’ll find her blog and other information about her ministry.

How Sherry inspires me:

Sherry is honest, direct, and yet very kind with her words. Her comments on my blog often inspired me to keep writing when I thought no one else was reading. Sherry shares from her heart – honestly, vulnerably, and passionately – what God shows her. Her insights in her comments to our group’s work, and in her own writing, challenge me to go deeper in my walk with Jesus. Sherry brings Jesus into everything she does. He truly is her best friend!

Prayer for Sherry:

Lord, bless Sherry with sweet surprises in her relationship with You. Reveal Yourself in a new way that will bless Sherry’s socks off. Continue to sustain her in the midst of any trials that come her way. Bless her family, her writing, and her marriage. Give her Your priorities for this next season, and peace and courage to obey you no matter where you lead. Thank you for the wonderful adventure you have planned for Sherry, your beautiful daughter!

My “favorite” Sherry post:

Can Your Temple Survive anEarthquake? This post is a great reminder of how God is always there, deep inside, and that our stability comes from Him alone. I thought back to several times where I was shaken, and He rose up and steadied me emotionally, spiritually, and even physically.

MULTI-COLOR MONDAY CHALLENGE: 
If you need inspiration today, check out Sherry’s writing 

Also, take a few moments to thank someone who inspires you. You’ll both be blessed!



2 comments:

  1. My internet's been down 'forever' so I hadn't seen this until now. You are WAY too sweet. Believe me, Mary, the blessing goes both ways. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to honor you, Sherry! Thanks for commenting, and have a very blessed day!

      Delete

Thank you for your G-rated comments!