Jul 24, 2019

Beauty of God's Creation

"Oh my, it is so beautiful! Thank you, God, for this tree, you are so amazing!"

That's me when I see a mimosa tree. 

I'm not a pink-and-lace kind of gal, yet this tree with it's fragile, pink blooms always brings joy and delight to my soul, and praise in my spirit. I could be in the worst mood and a mimosa tree is like sun shining through my clouds.


picture does not do it justice!
God's creation is full of refreshing beauty.
  • sunrises and sunsets
  • a landscape of fall color
  • a burst of spring flowers
  • a rainbow
  • bare trees in the winter
  • the ocean
  • and So Much More!
Anywhere outside in nature - woods, ocean, field, lake, backyard - reminds me of the vast and immeasurable greatness of God, our Father and Creator. The sheer amount of variety in color, shape, function, and size of plants alone is mind-blowing. 

How can anyone be outside in nature and not see or believe in a Creator?




Thank you, God, for the beauty and inspiration of nature! You are amazing, God!

Time to take a walk outside...

For ever since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through His workmanship [all His creation, the wonderful things that He has made], so that they [who fail to believe and trust in Him] are without excuse and without defense. (Romans 1:20 AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your G-rated comments!