Mar 20, 2015

Fitness Friday: To Go or Not to Go

I’m sitting at my desk on a rainy/snowy Friday afternoon. It’s also cold – much colder than the first day of spring should be. I need to leave in about an hour to go work out, which means I need to wrap up what I’m doing and go get ready.

To say I’m not in the mood would be an understatement. Who wants to venture out in cold, rainy/snowy weather? And I’m in the middle of doing laundry, too.

(Pause – I’m going to put more clothes in…OK, back now.)

Where was I? Oh yes, in the middle of a procrastination initiative.

But you know what? Instead of focusing on all the reasons why I don’t want to go (and there are many!), I’m choosing to focus on why I should go.

·  With the exception of the week I was sick, I’ve been consistently working out every week for the past 2 months. Why stop now?

·  The benefits outweigh the cost. I haven’t lost weight, but, I sleep better and I have more energy. I think my posture is even improving!

·  I’m always glad I went. If you’ve ever worked out at all, you know the feeling.


So I’m going.



When’s the last time you worked out? 

Are you ready to start?

Go for it!

You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your G-rated comments!